Back in the USA

Delphia Dirks delphiadaEARTHLINK.NET
Tue Jun 12 16:44:36 PDT 2001

Hi Rosina..

Welcome back.   I am inerested in your opinions/observations re Jerusalem...
And, am most interested in hearing abaut your trip to St. Catherine
Monestary.... it is one of the very few places that was untouched by the
iconoclast movement and so has some of the oldest existing icons.  It is
next on my list of places to go... so you can't tell me enough about it.

--delphia