Boo: The Road to Santiago

Jack Christensen jchristeaSONIC.NET
Mon Jun 11 19:46:38 PDT 2001

Hi all,
While in Spain I purchased a copy of "The Road to Santiago" by Edilesa
Publishers, at the shop at the Cathedral in Santiago.  Several of my friends
want copies and I've been trying, without luck, to find it in the US.  I
noticed copies in Spanish and French along with English.  It's really a
coffee table book with lots of pictures of the Camino, not something you'd
carry on the Camino, but the maps of the routes in the back are better than
those in Milan Bravo Lozano's book.  Anyway, does anyone know how to get
copies of this in the US?
Thanks,
Jack