perfect food for the camino

Preston Pittman preston_pittmanaHOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 4 13:53:01 PDT 2001

for those of you who are interested in food - below is a link to a history
and recipes for madeleines.  if you read the history, you will see that
there's a connection to the Camino de Santiago.  If you need to buy
madeleine pans, they have them at http://www.nycakesupplies.com  which is
where I bought mine...