the 22 Miracles of St James

Lisa Forman FormanLSaAOL.COM
Wed Jul 18 08:40:09 PDT 2001

To all those that asked about this:
  I read the book "the Miracles of St James" edited by Thomas Coffey, Linda
Davidson and Maryjane Dunn.  It was here, that I had a rather startling
experience as I read Miracle number 5 in which a father and son were make the
pilgrimage, stopped at an inn, only to be cheated by the innkeeper and called
a thief (the innkeeper planted stolen goods in their sacks) they were tried,
found guilty and the son was hanged.
  The father continued to Santiago and prayed to St James.  Upon his return,
he found the son had been revived as he hung from the tree near the inn.
  My own son, who died by hanging himself on september 22 1999 when he was 22
years old, I know will not be revived, but his spirit will be  with us as we
walk---beginning from St Jean on Sunday July 22.  (My younger son, Dave is
now 22,  and he will be with me)
so this is my story, and again, I thank all of your for your wondrous e-mails
and sweet words,  I cannot begin to tell of the warmth and joy in my heart
this day as we make ready to depart on Friday.
much love to all,
lisa forman