goodbye

Nels Tyring nelstaNH.ULTRANET.COM
Sun Jul 15 05:01:41 PDT 2001

Good luck Heather. I'll be interested in hearing of your progress if you get near a cyber cafe.
Nels
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Heather Lemley <Rehtaeh05aCS.COM>
  To: GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu <GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu>
  Date: Saturday, July 14, 2001 7:15 PM
  Subject: goodbye

  Well, I just wanted to say thank you and goodbye to everyone.  I am leaving
  to Paris on the 16th to begin walking probably by the 19th.  If anyone has
  any last minute pointers, feel free to respond.  Tomorrow I will unsubsribe
  from the list.  Please wish me luck and I promise I will come back on to tell
  all about it.  Once again, thanks for all the help.  If anyone would like to
  e-mail me on the Camino my address that I will be checking is:
  greenpilgrimahotmail.com
                                                                    Heather