About myself / dog question

Marvin Eisenstein maeisensteinaJUNO.COM
Thu Jul 12 05:38:16 PDT 2001

My daughter and I will be doing the walk in a few weeks for the first
time, but I have traveled in Spain many times. I am a vegetarian and my
daughter keeps kosher.
we will dine on wonderful rice dishes, fresh vegetables, marvelous
cheeses, all kinds of lentils and of course eggs. Singularly or in many
combinations. Being a vegie in Spain is an adventure.

Marvin