Ignacio, famed eccentric woodcarver-Logroño - Najera (25km)

Howard Murphy HmcellardykeaAOL.COM
Fri Jul 6 13:05:17 PDT 2001

 Ignacio, famed eccentric woodcarver-Logroño - Najera (25km)
Has anyone information on this Gentleman?
we are accosted by Dali-esque figure waving frantically at us from a small,
wooden hut. We approach to discover that it is Ignacio, famed eccentric
woodcarver who entertains pilgrims with wine and bread. We stop and are plied
with wine and sign his guest book, a magnificent leather bound tomb going
back several years.

 From Howard

Howard Murphy

Hmcellardykeaaol.com