Bringing a stone to Compostela

Maryjane Dunn mjdunnaTXUCOM.NET
Thu Jul 5 08:10:37 PDT 2001

Hi Elyn--
There's nothing so grandiose or ritualistic in this story. At this moment I
cannot put my hands on where I read the story, but it's basically that while
the Cathedral was being built, pilgrims were to carry lime (limestone?) from
Triacastela? to the kilns in Compostela where it would be used in the
construction. I've looked in our bibliography, but the article just doesn't
jump out at me, but I'll keep looking.
Maryjane