where are you? Soy aqui!

Preston Pittman preston_pittmanaHOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 31 10:38:02 PST 2001

Linda, my name is on your short list, here, but I think I've been receiving
everything.  I've just been quiet because I've been very busy lately.
HOwever, I'm still here and I'm following what other people are writing.
Everyone, please excuse this email - it is just really a test to make sure
that I'm still hooked up - after Linda's alert that I might not be.
peace,
Preston