Ottawa Citizen on the Camino

Terrence Keough terbaraTELUS.NET
Sun Jan 28 18:44:36 PST 2001

There is a nine-part series on the camino in the Sunday "Ottawa
Citizen," beginning on November 5, 2000, and running through to December
31.  These articles are by one of the paper's editorial writers, Robert
Sibley, who walked the camino on assignment from the paper in
March/April 2000.  Each of the nine parts is extensive, a few thousand
words and a number of pictures, and is thoroughly researched from an
historical point of view.  Sibley is a professional writer and his
account is well-crafted.  He is also a sensitive observer of and
participant in the camino experience.  I have read fairly widely in the
area of personal camino accounts, and I am aware that many of them can
be approached with a yawn at best, but I can recommend this one as worth
the effort to obtain.

Terry Keough