Distance Chart/correct url?

Robert E. Spenger rspengeraHOME.COM
Wed Jan 17 14:12:18 PST 2001

I had the same problem as Jennifer, but, as a current student of Portuguese, I
should have spotted the problem right away. I am embarrassed that I didn't
recognize it until I read Pieter's corrective message. The "br" (i.e. Brasil)
in the url should have said very plainly to me, "Hey, camino needs an "h" in it
to be Portuguese."