Lozanos guidebook, heavy, spanish tourist office

Russ Irwin rirwinaUSAOR.NET
Tue Jan 16 20:53:21 PST 2001

Hi Jen,

>As for the book being heavy, I think "heavy" is relative.  For me, the book
>would be too much in my pack.  I'd want something lighter, especially with
>the added weight of food, even if it's just an orange, a banana, a little
>cheese, and some bread.  For me, when I backpack/trek, I give an almost
>neurotic consideration to weight. :)  If the book works for you, and
>doesn't seen too heavy to take along, then great!

After reading the other replies here, along with yours, I think I'll leave the book at home (and
maybe just photocopy some of the pages). Whew! My backpack is already one and a half pounds lighter
:-)

I think this listserver is really great! Being able to correspond with all these people who have
already done it, along with all the tips here, is a really big help.

Russ