travel guides and maps

Carolyn Wiggins MimicaraAOL.COM
Tue Jan 16 18:18:49 PST 2001

Theresa, I wanted to comment on the book, The Pilgrim's Road, etc.  We too
called the Spanish Tourist Bureau and requested a copy of the book last year
when we were getting ready to leave.  The copy that they sent us, was not the
most recent publication of the book and we discovered on the trail that much
of the information pertaining to refugios was not current.  We were able to
purchase a more recent edition (1999) subsequently.  This time, we will
obtain the information published by the Confraternity which seems to be
universally praised before we leave later this spring.  Best wishes, Carolyn
Wiggins