web site

Jennifer L. Aiken heniferaIQUEST.NET
Mon Jan 15 09:48:15 PST 2001

To all, Pieter, and Maryjane,

So sad Mme Debril has passed on.  I was looking forward to meeting her in
marking the start of my pilgrimage.

As I have been reading more about Camino de Santiago, I can't help but to
feel I've found out about the Camino too late, in a sense.  It would have
been nice to walk the Camino during the 1980's, or earlier.

Maryjane, Are you the same Maryjane Dunn who wrote "The Pilgrimage to
Santiago de Compostela"?  If so, I have discovered your work is located at
The Museum of Art Library, here in Indianapolis, Indiana.  It is in the
reference section.  I'm looking forward to going to the museum tomorrow and
reading your work, as the museum is closed today.  Also located at the
Museum of Art is "The Pilgrim's Guide to Santiago de Compostela" by Annie
Shaver-Crandell.  Also, "The Pilgrim's Guide to Santiago de Compostela" by
William Melczer.

Currently, I am reading "El Comino - Walking to Santiago de Compostela" by
Lee Hoinacki.  Very good.  Also, "Off the Road" by Jack Hitt.  I recently
picked up "The Pilgrimage Road to Santiago" by David Gitlitz and Linda
Davidson, a welth of information.

I'm starting my Spanish language lessons soon, I feel a year of Spanish
lessons will be helpful, and educational.

Jennifer Aiken from US