Vicious Dogs & Communicating with a Friend:

Elyn Aviva TajminaaAOL.COM
Wed Feb 28 11:08:08 PST 2001

My husband and I had ONE bad experience with a dog, a shepherd's dog that was
guarding his master's bag near Fromista. We startled him and he jumped up to
attack. I was terrified as it approached, hairs raised, snarling. But Gary
turned toward it with his hiking stick and pointed it at him, shoving it in
the dog's direction, while we walked away. Not showing fear was the important
thing. The dog was just doing its job. We saw some fierce dogs in a few small
villages, but their bark was definitely the fiercest part of them. SO:
visualize peace and fearlessness, if that's what you feel comfortable doing,
and it should be just fine.
Elyn