My first message to the "gocamino" list serve

Herbert A. Medina hmedinaaLMU.EDU
Wed Feb 28 10:46:39 PST 2001

Hello Everyone:

I just joined the "gocamino" list serve and as suggested by the
welcome e-mail, I am posting a message "telling you who [I] am".

My name is Herbert A. Medina and I live in Los Angeles, CA. I am
planning a biking trek from Roncesvalles to Santiago de Compostela; I
will make the trip in early May of this year. It will be my first time
on the "Camino" and also my first long bike trek.

I have a logistical question that I hope one of you can help me with:
I will be arriving in Madrid on a weekday morning (09:00) and would
like to know the best way to get from Madrid to Roncesvalles. I hope
to begin my trek in Roncesvalles the next morning so I would like to
arrive there the same day that I arrive in Madrid. Does anyone have
any suggestions on how I can get from Madrid to Roncesvalles in one
day?

Thanks.

---Herbert