Return?

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Wed Feb 28 02:39:50 PST 2001

Dear Gabrielle,

You can't wait until you return???? Now there's a
strong recommendation right there for the continuation
of the list just as it is! ;-) I myself dreaded
returning from something that had so much meaning
after 25 years of waiting. Especially since I was not
planning on returning...

Next time my own return will be quite different, that
I know. I may end up staying in Spain, I may not, but,
yes, there will be a "down time," which is to me
absolutely necessary for a pilgrim - and what better
down time than a virtual Camino?

Ultreia!
Ana writing from half way around the globe and missing
it more than ever..