Ley Lines, Templarios, etc.

Elyn Aviva TajminaaAOL.COM
Sun Feb 25 15:35:09 PST 2001

Yes, we'll keep in touch! I wrote _Following the Milky Way: A Pilgrimage
Across Spain_ (as Ellen Feinberg), and I did describe in the beginning
spending the summer in Sahagun at the Benedictinas, and seeing these strange
pilgrim-types going through town. And then I lived there in 1982-83, and my
husband and I lived there in 1997-98, at which time we saw a lot MORE weary
pilgrims straggling into town.

The # of messages is a bit daunting, but I find I'm "hooked" somehow--eager
to glean some previously unknown information, opportunity, possibility that
might be hidden in a message with the unlikely title of "bathrooms."

Ah well.
Blessings,
Elyn