How Does one Disenroll?

joseph conlin josconlinaHOTMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 25 13:39:56 PST 2001

My plans to do part of el Camino this year have been scotched.  Can anyone
inform me as to how I can disenroll from the e-mail program?  I seem to have
lost the instructions for doing so.  I don't want to "block" the mail
because I have not given up on the possibility of making the walk (part of
it) in 2002.  I want to rejoin.  But right now I need to say adios, and
don't know how to do it.  Kindly let me know here, or e-mail me direct at
<josconlinahotmail.com>.  Muchas gracias.