Gocamino

Carolyn L. Arcand clarcandaMAILBOX.SYR.EDU
Sat Feb 24 10:47:00 PST 2001

Maybe this problem could be solved by only replying to the person who
asked the question instead of the entire listserv?  This may be especially
pertinent if you are thanking someone for good information etc, to ONLY
send a thank-you or any other personal correspondence to that person
instead of to everyone.  Just an idea :o) Carolyn