Gocamino

linda davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Fri Feb 23 17:55:21 PST 2001

We're a large group now on Gocamino (ole' ! ) and I'm counting about 30 -
50 messages a day now.

Obviously Gocamino serves those who communicate on it. I've noticed that
several topics get recycled quite often. Some of the topics, such as how
and where to use the bathroom might best be answered privately to the
individuals making the query. And I think a quick scan of our archives may
answer some questions that seem to reappear weekly.

As Chris Hewitt is fleshing out a new page for our(Friends of the Road to
Santiago) website on "Frequently Asked Questions," I hope that you've been
offering answers to him about the basic issues about actually trekking to
Santiago.

Thanks for keeping the list lively and interesting. I encourage other kinds
of issues besides the day to day. Issues that deal with the history and the
imagery found along the road, say, or how medieval "hospitalitas" is being
reinvented as the pilgrimage grows.

Linda D