Christopher's words !

cmpstla cmpstlaaINTERISLAND.NET
Fri Feb 23 08:42:43 PST 2001

Regarding Christopher's words :

" If they had cars in the 12th century, would they have gone to Santiago walking...."

I think his  point is that PEREGRINOS / PILGRIMS  go to Santiago, in any way possible  ie the mode of the day... Which back then was  on foot/ or on horse...

You are a peregrino en el corazón- you are a pilgrim IN YOUR HEART

The "Modern day pilgrim"  tries to re-capture those early traditions, especially since we have so many convienences...   maybe we shouldn't even bring  pesetas  and have to beg, like they used to...  That was the whole purpose of wearing the SCALLOP SHELL, if you recall.. to denote/ mark the peregrino.

2 Besos de una Peregrina
Patricia
Puedo escribir en los dos idiomas.. español o  inglés..( I can write in both lang.  Sp or Engl )