Bathrooms on the Camino:

Gabrielle Milanich EshlingaAOL.COM
Thu Feb 22 19:14:08 PST 2001

In a message dated 2/21/01 6:12:57 PM Central Standard Time, BlaroliaAOL.COM
writes:

> I should also like to,
> earnestly, suggest those fast-drying items of underwear which, I think, can

Rosina,

Are these the silk things to which Elyn was referring?  Or Coolmax?  Silk
sounds pretty nice in terms of wearing something so luxurious next to your
skin when your all grimey and smelly! :-)

Thanks though for the great advice.  I'm relaxed about the shower situation
and other such things.

I've decided on a Tilley hat and have placed an order.  The only major thing
left to buy is the airline ticket!

Doing a happy dance here with great anticipation and joy!!!!

Love,
Gabrielle