A real pilgrim

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Thu Feb 22 08:17:07 PST 2001

Hi Robert,
and others,
I know it's a kind of hard on you not to have the Camino on your continent. I even do not know if it was somewhere imbedded in your history, we have a report here from a nearby town, where someone set fire to the house of a dignitary and was send to Santiago as punishment. It was part of life (and death, for only 40 % returned safe, only the crusades scored higher 30%)
I know of certain people in Holland who did the whole stretch and in my opinion they are great !
To make point without joking I consider you a real pilgrim and I hop to meet you at your stopover in Amsterdam
Pieter

      and an real ( ) pilgrim ought to walk back to where he came from...Pieter from Holland