GOCAMINO - One Way or Round Trip

Robert E. Spenger rspengeraHOME.COM
Thu Feb 22 07:06:16 PST 2001

Hey Pieter! You are being kind of tough on those of us that don't have a
land bridge to Europe. Just kidding, of course, but I have thought about
this a number of times. For those of us from the Western Hemisphere, the
starting point for a walking pilgrimage is completely arbitrary. As a
rower, I like to contemplate a sea pilgrimage by row boat. A few hardy
souls have completed transoceanic rows, but for most of us it is only
the stuff of dreams. Even if I were young and hardy, the cost of a craft
capable of the voyage is prohibitive.