(no subject)

Mary Virtue maryvirtueaHOME.COM
Wed Feb 21 20:14:02 PST 2001

They have a left luggage at the Madrid airport but it is quite expensive.  I
left my bike there for only 3 days and I think paid about $35.  I did however,
roll up a dress and put it in a zip lock bag at the bottom of my pannier and
pulled it out in Madrid.  Once you are out of Santiago, you will find that the
clothing is stylish and much less expensive than Canada or US.  My daughter came
back with piles of clothes and I was quite jealous....the year preivous, I had
bought nothing.  Only brought back t-shirts for the kids and lots of memories.