Bathrooms on the Camino:

Gabrielle Milanich EshlingaAOL.COM
Wed Feb 21 14:36:43 PST 2001

This is very interesting and it brings me to another question.  What about
showers?  I'm not a prude by any stretch, but I like to take my showers
alone, as in without men! :-)  I think someone here said that the showers in
the refugios are without privacy.  Is this true?

Here's another kind of quesiton.  Regarding hats: goretex or canvas?  Any
opinions?  Should I go for the weight factor or the water protection?

Time is slowly ticking down until I leave!!!  YEA!!!!!  When I first signed
onto the list, I was so scared, now I'm just so excited I can hardly stand
it!!!  May 15th, however, cannot come quickly enough!

Thanks everyone!!!!

Gabrielle (from Chicago)