New Person Signing On.....

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Wed Feb 21 05:02:20 PST 2001

Hi Carol,
Bathroom availability was certainly a consideration for me, and for many
women that I met in the Camino.  Following the thousands-year old adage that
"When in Rome Do as the Romans Do" I followed the advice of the Spanish
pharmacists and drank only when thirsty.  Other women, more given to
water-drinking than I, told me that to be on the safe side they drank lots of
water once they were settled in somewhere for the night with easy access to a
bathroom.
On the Camino, overcoming modesty restraints is made somewhat more difficult
by the presence of other pilgrims walking by, by the backpack, and by the
unknown inhabitants of the bush.
Proper timing of liquid intake and planned walks with arrival at sites with
bathroom facilities as a consideration pretty much took care of things.

Welcome to the group.

Rosina