How much should I plan on?

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Tue Feb 20 18:26:08 PST 2001

There is a difference in privately owned, local government owned church
owned !
Church owned mostly do not ASK, so if it's good leave some extra or if it's
bad just some for the maintenance not more
The local government sometimes DO ask and the same applies here
The privately owned have a higher price, but the facilities are mostly
better and justify the "price". Still it's peanuts that's
Why its so popular with Spanish youngsters.....it's nearly free !
Take care all !
Pieter from Holland

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU]Namens Jerro,
MaryJo D
Verzonden: dinsdag 20 februari 2001 8:24
Aan: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Onderwerp: How much should I plan on?

I was trying to plan my budget for my "little" walk.  I remember reading in
one of the archive pages some average cost info for hostels and refugios.
If somebody doesn't mind repeating the information, can you tell me what
you think is a fair amount to give to a Refugio, when making a donation?

I read in one of my travel books that there are ATM's in some of the larger
cities along the Camino.  Is this info accurate?

Thanks for you help!

MaryJo