How much should I plan on?

Jerro, MaryJo D MaryJo.D.JerroaDELTA-AIR.COM
Mon Feb 19 23:23:49 PST 2001

I was trying to plan my budget for my "little" walk.  I remember reading in
one of the archive pages some average cost info for hostels and refugios.
If somebody doesn't mind repeating the information, can you tell me what
you think is a fair amount to give to a refugio, when making a donation?

I read in one of my travel books that there are ATM's in some of the larger
cities along the Camino.  Is this info accurate?

Thanks for you help!

MaryJo