Water Water everywhere

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Mon Feb 19 19:30:13 PST 2001

Hi pilgrim Russ,
It do not know how many litres you have in 22 0z ( I only know the wizard of Oz(z)), but it's not only to keep you going between....if you arrive at a "fuente" without water..you made a mistake for...the fountain cannot be there anymore; trust to be self supporting NOT for the whole day. But you pass petrol station with dispenser- machines in villages as well !
Take care ! 1,5 litre is a must  ( I think) even to share with another pilgrim who forget to fill his flask
pieter from Holland
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Russ Irwin
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 4:15 AM
  Subject: Water Water everywhere

  Considering all the opinions here, would a 22 oz water bottle be large enough to last between water
  fountians? I actually bought it for the "holder" which fits just perfectly on the waistbelt of my
  backpack, but is adjustable to fit a larger bottle if needed. If body size has anything to do with
  water needs, I'm 5' 8" and slightly over 150 lbs.

  Russ Irwin