New Subscriber with questions

Jessica Hopkins jesnmochaYAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 4 20:29:35 PST 2001

Dear Leonie and MaryAnn,

Leonie, thanks for the tip on sock liners, and for the
sites in Finland and England. I'd not heard of them
before, I'll check them out tonight.

MaryAnn, you bring great tidings - Birk-boots?!! I'll
have to check that out too.

In the meantime, I already have a great pair of boots
that fit like a glove. They are my friends. My tip to
one and all is Sorbothane insoles.

I am in no way associated with Sorbothane Company,
other than as a loyal customer since I found them
about 15 years ago. Sorbothane is a patented
viscoelastic material with many industrial uses, AND
it makes the best insole material you will ever
experience.

I walked approximately 7 - 10 miles a day for 15 years
on my job. I went through many more pair of boots and
soles, than I did insoles. It is a pleasure and
comfort to walk on these insoles. The $21-ish price is
well worth it. I even got my mail carrier hooked on
them. They can be found on the web at
http://www.sorbothane.com  I have used the Performance
work/sport insoles all these years. Blessings, Jessica