Isabella I

Preston Pittman preston_pittmanaHOTMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 1 10:58:19 PST 2001

Kathy - since I posted my last response to you, I found a web site with a
short Bibliography of biographies of Isabella.  Of the books listed, I've
read the Peggy Liss and the Townsend Miller books - I enjoyed them both.  It
should be added that Isabella is a significant figure for the Camino, as she
did make the pilgrimage herself and financed alot of building of church
sites having to do with the Camino. (This is, if anyone who doesn't know, is
wondering why we are discussing Isabella).
peace,
Preston