Help on two subjects please

Rachel Teesdale-Smith rachelaADELAIDE.ON.NET
Mon Dec 31 16:31:20 PST 2001

Hi izhar,

I think that you will find that the capital of Castile in the time of
Isabella and Ferdinand was Toledo. If you look on the web under keyword
Toledo you should find something there.Madrid became the capital when
Philip II moved from Toledo to Madrid in the 1500s (I think!!). Happy
New Year. Rachel