Happy New Year

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 31 03:28:48 PST 2001

Dear pilgrims,

I normally listen quietly but fascinated to these
discussions, but now the year is about to turn in
Japan and I'd like to take this opportunity to wish
each and every one of you the best of times in the
coming year, what the Japanese call the Year of the
Horse. I don't know the significance - and certainly
it has nothing to do with pilgrimage, even here. But
let's hope this is the most opportune time for those
of you - oops, I mean all of us - who are setting out
as peregrinos in 02!

Felices Pascuas!
Ana