Where to Land?

Barry Evans barryevans9aYAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 26 18:16:12 PST 2001

If you're interested in going thru London (cheap flights from NY), consider
that ryanair (ryanair.com) has ridiculously cheap flights from London Stanstead
to Biarritz, 30 mins to Bayonne train station by frequent bus where you catch
the train to St Jean. many options to return from santiago, let me know if you
want more info
barryevans

--- dlbooher <dlbooheraHALIFAX.COM> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> A most blessed season to each of you on the list.
>
> My daughter is starting to work on our pilgrimage.  She is looking to =
> buy tickets from JFK to ____________.
>
> We are wanting to start the walk at Roncesvalles.
>
> Where do we fly into?  And what is the transportation to Roncesvalles?
>
> Thank you,
> David Booher
>
> Bear with each other and forgive
> whatever grievances you may have
> against one another. ...  Col. 3:13

=====
Barry Evans    (707) 476 8317
217 Second Street, Eureka, CA 95501
Our camino photos: http://us.geocities.com/barryevans9/camino

"The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat
in a dark room, especially if there is no cat."
                                                     Confucius