Maps

Barry Evans barryevans9aYAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 26 07:07:16 PST 2001

JUST happened to have it right here nextg to my postal scale!
708 grams

--- Ana Young <ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM> wrote:
> --- Barry Evans <barryevans9aYAHOO.COM> wrote:
> i still swear by the air photo book i got in
> > spain: very clear photos from
> > the air of the camino route from Roncesvalles to
> > Santiago, about 4 km per page,
> > route overlain on the pics, shows everything...
> > Aeroguia del Camino de Santiago published by
> > GeoPlaneta, Barcelona 1998
> > barryevans
>
> I swore by it, too - at least to Logrono when my back
> started protesting just too much. It's great
> especially when you want to know about elevations, but
> the thing weighs a ton and I finally had to leave it
> behind and depend on the El Pais guide.
>
> Ana

> http://greetings.yahoo.com

=====
Barry Evans    (707) 476 8317
217 Second Street, Eureka, CA 95501
Our camino photos: http://us.geocities.com/barryevans9/camino

"The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat
in a dark room, especially if there is no cat."
                                                     Confucius