Templars and Tau

Diane Grust DEG33aAOL.COM
Sat Dec 22 13:57:16 PST 2001

I posted some photos on the Santiagobis space at yahoogroups.com as I have no
web page of my own and this site does not either.  I believe you must join
the group to view the photos but it does allow you to select your level of
participation and you may receive either a daily digest of the group or no
emails at all if that should be your preference.

This is the message I sent that group:

To all,

I just added to the photo section folder Diane May 2001 in yahoo groups three
photos.  There was a photo number 26 of manjarin but I added one of tomas
number 37 and the inside of manjarin refugio number 38. The picture of tomas
shows him with the cross on (he asks for a donation for them) so for those
who don't know what cross is being referred to can see it in the photo. I
also added a picture of a traffic circle in Burgos which I scanned for my
cousin as she has spent a lot of happy time in Burgos a city much maligned on
the camino for the awful walk into it.  The day I walked I could not decide
what smell was worse -- the tire smell from the Firestone plant or the
solvent smell from one of the factories.

And may your all enjoy the blessings of this season and to borrow from Michel
-- may 2002 be the best stage of your camino yet.

Diane