Best Season for pilgrimage

Barry Evans barryevans9aYAHOO.COM
Sat Dec 22 08:46:27 PST 2001

september! we lucked out this year, leaving st jean august 29, arriving
finisterre sept 30. two days of rain at the start, one at the end, mild
temperatures apart from one or two hot, but not overwhelmingly so, in the
meseta. room in all refugios except one. so that's my vote!
barryevans

--- dlbooher <dlbooheraHALIFAX.COM> wrote:
> Dear Brothers and Sisters,
>
> I have been standing at the edge listening in.  My wife, daughter, and I
> will be taking the pilgrimage something this year.  When depends on you.
>
> My wife was going to hike in Tibet.  But circumstances there have changed
> that.  My daughter and I were going to Wales -  my family's mother country.
> Daughter suggested instead that we go to Spain together to walk the Camino.
>
> I will be walking a pilgrimage.  My wife will be hiking.  My daughter
> somewhere in between.
>
> What we would initially like to know is when is the best time to go.  Little
> to no rain and the time of moderate temperatures.  We do not want to be
> there walking un July around the Feast Day of St. James.  I have figured
> that out from listening in.
>
> Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.
>
> Faithfully,
>

> David Booher+
>
> Bear with each other and forgive
> whatever grievances you may have
> against one another. ...  Col. 3:13

=====
Barry Evans    (707) 476 8317
217 Second Street, Eureka, CA 95501
Our camino photos: http://us.geocities.com/barryevans9/camino

"The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat
in a dark room, especially if there is no cat."
                                                     Confucius