Best Season for pilgrimage

dlbooher dlbooheraHALIFAX.COM
Sat Dec 22 07:47:19 PST 2001

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I have been standing at the edge listening in.  My wife, daughter, and I
will be taking the pilgrimage something this year.  When depends on you.

My wife was going to hike in Tibet.  But circumstances there have changed
that.  My daughter and I were going to Wales -  my family's mother country.
Daughter suggested instead that we go to Spain together to walk the Camino.

I will be walking a pilgrimage.  My wife will be hiking.  My daughter
somewhere in between.

What we would initially like to know is when is the best time to go.  Little
to no rain and the time of moderate temperatures.  We do not want to be
there walking un July around the Feast Day of St. James.  I have figured
that out from listening in.

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.

Faithfully,

David Booher+

Bear with each other and forgive
whatever grievances you may have