ouch!

Ed ed_maddenaLINEONE.NET
Fri Dec 21 16:10:58 PST 2001

There's a misunderstanding here.

Personally I was OK with the ongoing discussion on the numbers of folk
crossing the Camino in the Middle Ages and was most definitely NOT  knocking
that in any way.    All I was saying in my own email reply to another
posting was that the current level of 7 postings a week (which we are
getting on average lately)  was not excessive amd was nothing compared to
the number of postings relating to the  million/half-million  debate.
Nothing more.

I assure you that I was not trying to rub anyone's noses in anything.  This
is a brilliant discusssion  group and I wish it to continue as such even if
folk do disagree with each other from time to time.

Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.

Ed
Ware, Herts, UK.

----- Original Message -----
From: Barry Evans
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 10:48 PM
Subject: ouch!

"Hey, we had far more than that with the long-running debate on the
'million/half million' pigrims walking the Camino in the Middle ages. (But,
don't start that one up again :-{{  )"

Seems that those of us who wanted to continue the discussion tacitly agreed
not
to pursue the issue, rather than risk more bad feeling here. But please
don't
rub our noses in it.

barryevans

---