Re: help on any historical data re: Nájera

Ed ed_maddenaLINEONE.NET
Thu Dec 13 02:20:41 PST 2001

Don't know about Najera, but there is a similar sounding place in southern
Spain, i.e. Nerja and there  are many website references to La Cueva de
Nerja (eg http://www.showcaves.com/english/es/index.html).   But this is so
way off the Camino regions that I guess it's not what you are looking for?

Ed

----- Original Message -----
From: izhar
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 7:25 PM
Subject: help on any historical data re: Nájera

Hello to you, helpful group.

Could anyone please direct me to web sites where I can read about Nájera and
its history?  Particularly about the caves ?
was trying to look through google and Yahoo and found nothing...
Any help +lease?
Wishing you a happy day,
Vale bene in pace deorum (Stay with good health in the peace of the gods)

Izhar Perlman
Azula Lda.

Izhar's Photography Web Site - www.izhar.tv

---