Camino Bibliography

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Wed Dec 12 07:33:13 PST 2001

Hello you all,
    Here are the numbers for the BIBLIOGRAFIA DEL CAMINO DE SANTIAGO:
ISBN 84-369-3398-2,  NIPO 176-00-122-2.  These numbers include both volumes;
there are, however, ISBN numbers for the individual volumes:
                 Vol. I  84-369-3401-6;  Vol. II 84-369-3402-4

    As I wrote before,  this is a 944 pages compilation of books, monographs,
and articles printed since the inception of printing until mid-1999; because
the work was sponsored by the Ministry of Education of Spain iyt is
surprisingly inexpensive:  3,260 pesetas or 19.60 euros.
    It may be purchased directly from the publishing services of the
Education Ministry:
                     Centro de Publicaciones
                     Ciudad Universitaria
                     s/n 28071  Madrid
                         Spain                          Tel. (91) 453 98 00

    The work may also be obtained from the Libreria Cervantes:
        http://www.licer.com/
    Or the Libreria Encontros:
            http://www.libreriaencontros.com/p65.html

    A caveat:  although the compilation says it goes back to the onset of
printing, I think that is meant in the European sense, that is, back to
Guttenberg; as most of you probably know, printing presses with movable
characters (made of clay) were in use in Korea in the Ninth Century, that is,
six hundred or so years before .
    Let me know if you need further information.
    Fond greetings to you all in these Advent days,
Rosina