David Lodge's Therapy

M'Lou Zahner mlouzaMEDIAONE.NET
Tue Dec 11 01:00:28 PST 2001

Hello Rosina,
    Yes, the book Therapy is a work of fiction but I would still encourage you
to try it. Penquin audiobooks put out an abridged version ( I hate abridgments)
that is read by Warren Clark. Very well done.
ISBN 0-14-086356-7
Kierkegaard figures into the story. Does that peak your interest?
With greetings from Cambridge,
M'Lou Zahner