Where can I obtain Spanish multi-page credencial ?

Howard Murphy HmcellardykeaAOL.COM
Thu Dec 6 12:09:35 PST 2001

mmlacugnaaEMAIL.MSN.COM writes:

> Last May I used the one Linda sent on one sheet.  She would like to obtain
> the other style from Santiago before she leaves . . . and not the yellow
one
> from the London Confraternity either.

Hello Margaret,
I found the St James, London Confraternity 'Pilgrims Record' allowed more
room for the stamps, obtaining a much clearer impression. It does require
more pages to be added and to overcome this problem I made photocopies.

The Spanish multi-page credential does not allow the same space and many
stamps are spoilt or obliterated. Many of the albergue do supply them.

Have you considered making your own?
Kind regards,
Howard

Hmcellardykeaaol.com