Travelling in good faith and good faith alon (Re:millions...St.francis...)

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Thu Dec 6 07:10:07 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/5/2001 10:04:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
barryevans9aYAHOO.COM writes:

> "... please continue your inanities in private emails..."
>
> You seem to have made my point, Howard.
> barryevans

If this is what you call "sniping", I refer you to a dictionary.  Sniping is
taking shots at somone from a concealed place.  I did not take a shot, or
even a potshot, at anyone and I certainly did it very openly.  I suggest you
tone down your rhetoric and be more civil toward any criticism.  Howard
Mendes NYC