Preparation for Pilgrimage

Arlene Flaster AMac3825aAOL.COM
Mon Aug 27 17:41:06 PDT 2001

Dear All,
 I have not had any mail from GoCamino for a couple of days and partly wanted
to make sure you were still out there but my main reason for writing was to
solicit some advice from the experienced.
I noticed in a fairly recent posting that someone already walking mentioned
she had mailed back her hot weather clothing.
 Does that  mean it is starting to cool off ?  I will be leaving here in late
September and walking through October.  Should I take only cool to cold
weather garb since space and weight is so crucial and I don't want to haul
along anything superfluous?
I would be most grateful for any input,
                                              Many thanks,
                                                        Arlene