RECENTLY RETURNED

Gabrielle Milanich EshlingaAOL.COM
Fri Aug 17 13:46:19 PDT 2001

Lisa,

I have been thinking of you while you were walking.  I am sorry you had to
cut your pilgrimage short.  However, ti sounds like you are reconciled to
that and that's a great thing!  It just gives you another excuse to go again
- soon!

Welcome home.  Do feel free to share your feelings as you acclamate to being
home.  It's still an ongoing process for me and I've been home since June
26th!

You are right about the training advice.  Have your feet healed?  How about
your son's achilles tendon?

I empathize with your struggle with the heat.  Although I walked in May,
there was an unseasonable heat wave (104 plus) while we were approaching the
meseta.  Fortunately it didn't last but a week.  For everyone traveling in
July and August - ugh!

Take care of yourself and again, welcome home pilgrim!

Blessings,
Gabrielle