Preparation for Pilgrimage-ANGUS

Watson, John watsonjaTRINITY.VIC.EDU.AU
Thu Aug 16 16:18:52 PDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Angus mac Lir [mailto:
Sent: Friday, 17 August 2001 9:02 AM
To: GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu
Subject: Re: Preparation for Pilgrimage-ANGUS

Hello, Rae,

I thought that might have been a PEM, but the attraction was too great for
my feeble will to resist. :^)

I'm off to the road this Sunday, and I admit, my pack is due for a serious
weeding on Saturday. In my mountaineering days, I was sometimes a grimy
goat, but in my dotage (40's), I'm unwilling to replicate those halcyon and
smelly days. Plus, my significant other would CERTAINLY not be amused. (But
she's the source of many of the pounds in my pack. Chivalry dies hard.)
Desert days w/o the need to rub elbows with others can easily run with few
clothes, but both my nose seems to be more sensitive in company. Go figure.

So, non-Stinky ;^) have a great walk. I would love to learn of your journey
on the lite side. Just stay downwind.

Ultreya!

Angus