New to the list/intro

Norman Bone bone1966aYAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 16 14:11:49 PDT 2001

Hello-
My name is Norman Bone and I live in Portland,OR. My wife and I just
completed the pilgrimage from Le Puy this summer. A really incredible
trip. We learned a few ways to make life a little easier (and lighter
on the Way) and would be happy to share tips. We also have an online
diary (still under construction) that we maintained from the Road. It
is at www.bonehaus.com There will be more pix and updates there very
soon. Looking forward to participating on the list.

Norman and Alea Bone
Portland, OR